21 May 2012

Hi.

So. I did it. I started a blog.
I’ve been thinking about it for probably two years now. I don’t know what actually pushed to really start one. But I guess it’s better that way. I can stop thinking about what would have happened if I had written a blog. (Yes, I'm addicted to brain crack.)
I still don’t know what I’m going to talk about here. Mostly about stuff I like, I guess. Probably my love of TV shows. And nailpolish. Maybe. I don’t know. Raise your hand if you think you should have thought this through. *Raises hand*
I’m not gonna introduce myself, because I never know what to say. I made an “About me” page, which kinda sucks. I’ll probably add more things you need to know about me in the future. If I actually keep working on this blog.
In the mean time… Hi !

No comments:

Post a Comment