16 January 2014

Nivea (Labello) Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé and Vanilla & Macadamia Review & Pictures


Hi everyone ! Today I have a small review for the Nivea Lip Butters, which are sold under the name Labello here in France (all Nivea lip products are sold under that name, I don't know why). 


From reviews I've read/watched, I feel like people either love them or hate them. I love them. I actually want to buy backups (Amazon France sells them in packs of 3) but I'm trying to save some money, so that'll have to wait *snif* 


We only have Vanilla & Macadamia and Raspberry Rosé here in France. I've never seen the other two (Caramel Kiss & the 'regular Nivea' smell) in stores. But, you know, France is already behind on releasing these, I guess I can wait for the other two. I saw an ad for them in a magazine maybe a year ago, and searched for them online and in stores, but no luck... I then completely forgot about them until I saw them at the store in October. 


Anyway, let's move on to the review, huh ? I use these lip butters at night, because yes, they do leave a white cast on the lips. For me, that's the only downside. They smell amazing, and my lips look really really nice and hydrated when I wake up. Some people don't like the fact that you have to scoop it out the tin with your finger, but because I use them before bed, my hands are clean, so I don't mind. Also, I've been using the Raspberry Rosé one every night (well, I might have missed a couple) since November, and I've still got a lot of product left. And I mean a lot. I paid about 3 or 4 euros for them, and that's a really reasonable price for the quality. 


So, here's my take on Nivea's Lip Butters. Do you have one of them ? All of them ? Do you love them as much as I do ? Or do you hate them and use another product ? If so, which one ?

No comments:

Post a Comment