17 October 2013

Kiko 238 (Martha Red) Nail Polish Swatch & Review

Hello, everyone ! How are you all doing on this cold and rainy morning ? Today I have another nail polish post for you, but I promise the next one will be a baking post !
Anyway, here is Kiko's Martha Red. I needed a bright, candy apple red. It's an all-yeard round color, paired with a gold glitter, it's perfect for the holidays, and it looks great in spring/summer. So when I laid eyes on this one (or more exactly the little colored dot of polish on the website), I had to have it. 


It is gorgeous. I needed 3 coats, because I could still see my nail line (even if it wasn't that obvious, but I'm just a little OCD about that). Just like my other Kiko polishes, it stayed on for 2/3 days without major chips, but took a little bit more time to dry than other lacquers from the brand. Martha Red is the perfect basic candy apple red, and it's only 2,50€. Go get it. I'm serious (not really).

No comments:

Post a Comment