22 April 2015

Le Petit Cliché Chic Nail Polish Swatch & Review

It feels like life has been put on fast forward lately ! With the weather warming up, days have been spent outside, and I'll admit that I am way behind on post writing and picture editing. I wish there were a way to pause time !
I'm back with a quick post today for a Le Petit Cliché nail polish from this haul : Chic.


Chic is a beautiful dusty, dark pink. As much as I love a glitter polish, sometimes it feels nice to go back to "basics" with a creme. This one applied perfectly (don't mind the bubble on my pinky, that was my fault), and was opaque with 2 thin coats. It stayed chip-free for about 3 or 4 days, without base or top coat.

Okay, now I have to try and get my posts organized (and maybe I'll, you know, write them)...

No comments:

Post a Comment