16 February 2015

Labello (Nivea) Fruity Shine lip balm in Strawberry & Cherry Swatch & Review

Today's post is a review for Labello's Fruity Shine lip balm in Cherry and Strawberry.


The Fruity Shine line claims to hydrate your lips, all while giving them some shine and color.


Here is the lip balm in Cherry :


This one definitely shows on my lips, I love the color. It smells delicious but you can't taste the product once it's on your lips.


Here are the pictures for the lip balm in Strawberry :


This one doesn't show up as much as Cherry does, although you can tell I have some color on my lips. It smells like Strawberry candy, but again it doesn't have any taste.


I have to say I'm really pleased with these two lip balms. They hydrate my lips, and even though the color and shine don't hold up on my lips all day, I don't feel like I have to re-apply constantly for my lips to feel smooth and hydrated.
They're not the most pigmented lip balms ever invented, and depending on how much you apply, they do give a nice wash of color to the lips. On days when I don't want to bother with lipstick but still want to look like I at least tried to look nice, they're more than enough. 


I definitely want to try the other colors in this line (I think there are two more, Peach and Watermelon) !

Have you tried these ? What's your favorite lip balm ?

No comments:

Post a Comment