28 November 2013

OPI Green-wich Village Nail Polish Swatch & Review

Hello everyone ! Today I have my very first (and only, sadly) OPI polish for you !
My dad bought this for me a little more than a year ago, when we were on holiday. I walked into a Sephora and spent a looong time looking at nail polishes with my sister, and he wanted to get out of there, so he just said "Take one of those nail paints". Little did he know that we'd then have to think about what color to get, ha ! My sister got Sparrow Me The Drama, from the Pirates of the Carribean collection, and I got Green-wich Village, because I didn't have any green in my stash at the time.
Green-wich Village is a beautiful green (I know, shocker, considering the name) creme. It's not an in-your-face green, which means it's not too bright, but it's not a dark-almost-black green. It's perfect for Spring and Autumn.


It applied perfectly. The polish actually self-levels on the nails, so there's no part that's thicker than the other. What you see on the picture is four thin coats. I applied at night but didn't wait long enough for it to dry and set before going to bed, so I woke up with sheet marks (that you can see in the picture) and I had to put more polish on to hide them.Green-wich Village lasted about 4 to 5 days without chipping, and that was without top coat. Amazing wear time !
I am honestly in love with this polish, and I don't regret picking this one to be my first OPI (without seeing swatches first, can you believe it ?)
What's your first OPI polish ? And if you don't have one, which one would you like to get ?

No comments:

Post a Comment